Category:Host Language Interface
The topics linked on this page contain the primary documentation for the Model 204 Host Language Interface (HLI).
PDF of category pages
You canto create a PDF file that contains all the pages in this category. The PDF will also contain a linked list of the pages that belong to each subcategory listed in the "Subcategories" section.
Note: The resulting PDF is not optimized for online use. All blue links except for those in the table of contents (TOC) take you outside of the PDF (typically to http://m204wiki.rocketsoftware.com), so you must rely on the PDF bookmarks and TOC for online navigation. Hovering your mouse over a link will reveal its destination.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Host Language Interface"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- HLI: Coding conventions
- HLI: Field formatting options for HLI calls
- HLI: Find criteria for Model 204 data
- HLI: Function summary
- HLI: IFAM1 job program examples
- HLI: IFAM2 CICS processing
- HLI: IFAM2/IFAM4 job program examples
- HLI: IFDIAL processing
- HLI: IFSTRT processing
- HLI: Job design factors
- HLI: Job requirements
- HLI: Locking behavior of HLI calls
- HLI: Model 204 completion and ABEND codes
- HLI: Model 204 data sets in HLI jobs
- HLI: Model 204 fields and variables
- HLI: Model 204 files and records
- HLI: Model 204 parameters
- HLI: Model 204 recovery and checkpoints
- HLI: Model 204 security
- HLI: Model 204 tables
- HLI: Record locking conflicts
- HLI: Threads
- HLI: Transactions
- HLI: Using Model 204 completion return codes
- Host Language Interface (HLI)