Note that the AUDnnn form of messages are used only for versions 1.06 and earlier of SirAud; starting with version 7.8 of SirAud (the first version after 1.06), any messages issued by SirAud appear as MSIR.wxyz messages.
PDF of category pages
You canto create a PDF file that contains all the pages in this category. If this category contains a "Subcategories" section, the PDF will also contain a linked list of the pages that belong to each subcategory listed in the "Subcategories" section.
Note: The resulting PDF is not optimized for online use. All blue links except for those in the table of contents (TOC) take you outside of the PDF (typically to http://m204wiki.rocketsoftware.com), so you must rely on the PDF bookmarks and TOC for online navigation. Hovering your mouse over a link will reveal its destination.
Pages in category "SirAud messages"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- AUD000 JOURNAL FILE IS NOT PRESENT
- AUD001 UNABLE TO ALLOCATE (n) BYTES ABOVE THE LINE
- AUD001 UNABLE TO ALLOCATE (n) BYTES BELOW THE LINE
- AUD002 ERROR PARSING EXECUTE PARAMETERS
- AUD003 ERROR PARSING USER PARAMETERS
- AUD004 UNREADABLE JOURNAL
- AUD005 JOURNAL VERSION MUST BE AT LEAST 2.2.0
- AUD008 FIRST ENTRY NOT A HEADER ENTRY
- AUD009 DATE/TIME STAMP OUT OF SEQUENCE
- AUD010 SEQUENCE COUNTER OUT OF SEQUENCE
- AUD011 RECORD LENGTH BAD OR NO TRAILER ENTRY
- AUD012 PREVIOUS JOURNAL RECORD HEADER
- AUD013 CURRENT JOURNAL RECORD HEADER
- AUD014 HEX/CHAR DUMP OF RECORD (FIRST 32 BYTES)
- AUD015 JOURNAL DOES NOT CONTAIN BEGINNING OF RUN
- AUD016 UNABLE TO DECODE CONFIGURATION OF RUN
- AUD019 MAXBLK PARAMETER EXCEEDED, PROCESSING TERMINATED
- AUD020 SIRAUD EXPIRED.. (date).
- AUD021 SIRAUD NOT AUTHORIZED FOR CPU (cpu id).
- AUD022 CALL SIRIUS SOFTWARE FOR A NEW AUTHORIZATION
- AUD023 AUTHORIZATION ZAP PRODUCED (date time)
- AUD024 INVALID CHECKSUM IN AUTHORIZATION ZAP
- AUD025 (JPATCH usage)
- AUD026 INVALID VALUE OF (param name) PARAMETER
- AUD027 UNKNOWN SIRAUD PARAMETER: (str)
- AUD028 (Debugging text)
- AUD029 NO REPORTS SELECTED
- AUD030 Merged journal produced by MERGEJ from input journal(s)
- AUD031 (date/time) Initialization record for (m204 version) on system (system ID)
- AUD032 JOURNAL contains (types) records
- AUD033 (date/time) Termination record with return code (return code)
- AUD034 (date/time) SNAPID = 1 was begun for user (user number)
- AUD035 (date/time) (error text)
- AUD036 Assuming Version = (version)
- AUD037 Using header to determine version = (version) jobname = (jobname) JESID = (jesid) SMFid = (smfid)
- AUD038 (message text)
- AUD039 NCP value must be from 1-255