Difference (XmlNodelist function)
Difference between XmlNodelists (XmlNodelist class)
Difference creates an XmlNodelist that is the difference of (that is, it removes nodes from) one XmlNodelist and another.
%diffNodl = nodl:Difference( removeNodl)
|%diffNodl||An XmlNodelist that is set to point to the nodelist that is created.|
|removeNodl||An XmlNodelist; nodes on this nodelist are removed from nodl to create the result.|
- Difference only affects the nodes created on %diffNodl; it does not modify the XmlDoc, nodl, nor removeNodl.
- The XmlDoc associated with nodl and removeNodl must be the same.
- The following example will create an empty XmlNodelist:
%empty = %nlis:Difference(%nlis)
- Another example that makes use of the Difference method is in the "Examples" section in SelectNodes
This list is not exhaustive: it does not include all the errors that are request cancelling.
- The XmlDocs associated with nodl and removeNodl are not the same.
- Insufficient free space exists in CCATEMP.