Difference between revisions of "M204wiki main page"
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
<dd><ul><li>[[Fast/Unload punch list
<dd><ul><li>[[Fast/Unload punch list | Fast/Unload punch list]]
Revision as of 20:48, 10 February 2012
Welcome to SirWiki, the Sirius Software Model 204 wiki. SirWiki is for Model 204 User Language developers, database administrators, system managers, and anyone else who works with Model 204 and with Sirius Software products.
The primary, but not exclusive, purpose of SirWiki is to be the platform for Sirius product documentation. The SirWiki pages supersede many of the Sirius PDF manuals, and eventually SirWiki will contain all the Sirius technical documentation.
Anyone who works with Model 204 is encouraged to contribute to SirWiki, either by providing new content or correcting or improving content. You can also download your own copy of SirWiki.
This main page presents links to principal subdivisions of the Sirius reference documentation, beginning with the most-in-demand material, the system classes of the Janus SOAP User Language Interface, which are built into the Model 204 nucleus and written in Assembler language.
Janus SOAP ULI system classes and methods
|CharacterMap class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|CharacterToUnicodeMap class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|Daemon class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|Dataset class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|Email class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|FastUnloadTask class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|HTTP Helper classes:
||HTTP Helper methods|
|Journal class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|Json class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|LDAP class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|Object class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|PersistentObjectInfo class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|ProcedureInfo class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|RandomNumberGenerator class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|Regex class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|Screen and ScreenField classes:||Synopsis | Methods|
|SelectionCriterion class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|Socket class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|SortOrder class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|Stringlist class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|StringTokenizer class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|Transaction class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|UdpSocket class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|UserStatistics class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|Web class:||Synopsis | Methods|
|XmlDoc API classes
||XmlDoc API methods|
|XmlParser API classes
||XmlParser API methods|
Non-OO User Language enhancements
These Sirius Software enhancements of User Language are not strictly concerned with object-oriented programming:
Commands, parameters, and messages
- Editor commands
- Janus commands
Operator commands — including information about issuing them from zOS console
System administrator commands
- System parameters
- Fast/Unload messages
Sirius Mods messages
SirTune Data Collector messages
Release notes, wishlists, and punch lists
- Sirius Mods
Overviews and tutorials
- Janus SOAP User Language Interface
Classes and Objects
XML processing in Janus SOAP
XmlDoc API, XPath
- Charting using Janus Web Server and FusionCharts Free
Getting started with object-oriented programming for User Language programmers
- List of $functions
- List of mathematical $functions
- List of Janus Sockets $functions
- List of Janus Web Server $functions
Your use of M204wiki is at your sole risk. M204wiki is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Rocket Software, Inc. and its affiliates expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Rocket Software, Inc. and its affiliates make no warranty that
- M204wiki will meet your requirements,
- M204wiki will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- The results that may be obtained from the use of M204wiki will be accurate or reliable,
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through M204wiki will meet your expectations,
- Any errors in the software will be corrected,
- Or that this website, its content, and the servers on which the website and content are available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that Rocket Software, Inc. and its affiliates shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Rocket Software, Inc. or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from any of the following:
- The use or the inability to use M204wiki.
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from M204wiki.
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data.
- Statements or conduct of any third party on M204wiki.
- Any other matter relating to M204wiki.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of M204wiki is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Rocket Software, Inc. or its affiliates or through or from M204wiki shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this agreement.
Information created by third parties that you may access on the site or through links is not adopted or endorsed by Rocket Software, Inc. or its affiliates and remains the responsibility of such third parties.