M204wiki main page
Welcome to M204wiki. This wiki is for Model 204 users including those who work with Sirius Software products. M204wiki is the platform for the Model 204 product documentation. The content of the M204wiki pages is the most current version of the information that is available on M204 products. Some of this information is also available in PDF format.
You can download your own copy of M204wiki.
Navigate the M204wiki using the links on this page and on the sidebar on the left of the page. Most of the individual pages you view also have one or more "Category" links (typically on the page bottom) that lead to a set of related topics.
Anyone who works with Model 204 is encouraged to contribute to M204wiki, either by providing new content or correcting or improving content. Before you can edit content you must obtain an M204wiki User ID.
- Introductions to core Model 204 areas
- SOUL/User Language
- List of Model 204 commands
- List of Model 204 parameters
Formerly Janus SOAP was a Sirius Software product that contained enhancements to User Language, the most prominent of which were object-oriented programming capabilities and XML document processing.
As of version 7.5 of Model 204, the former Janus SOAP features are subdivided into these:
- Model 204 core messages
- Fast/Unload messages
- SirAud messages
- Sirius Mods messages
- SirTune data collector messages
- SirZap messages
Release notes, wishlists, and punch lists
- Model 204
- Release notes for Model 204 version 7.5
- Release notes for Model 204 version 7.6 -- DRAFT
- Release notes for SoftSpy V7.5
- ULSPF801 enhancements
- Sirius Mods
- Release notes for Sirius Mods V7.8
Release notes for Sirius Mods V7.9
Release notes for Sirius Mods V8.0
Release notes for Sirius Mods V8.1
- Release notes for Fast/Unload V4.4 (PDF)
- Release notes for Fast/Unload V4.6 (PDF)
Release notes for Fast/Unload V4.7
Fast/Unload punch list
Overviews and tutorials
- Overviews of core Model 204 areas
- Introduction to User Language
File management overview
File architecture overview
- Overviews of concepts added to Model 204 by Sirius Software
XML processing in Janus SOAP
- Charting using Janus Web Server and FusionCharts Free
Getting started with OOP for User Language programmers