This page documents messages for RockZap starting with version 1.06.
PDF of category pages
You canto create a PDF file that contains all the pages in this category. If this category contains a "Subcategories" section, the PDF will also contain a linked list of the pages that belong to each subcategory listed in the "Subcategories" section.
Note: The resulting PDF is not optimized for online use. All blue links except for those in the table of contents (TOC) take you outside of the PDF (typically to http://m204wiki.rocketsoftware.com), so you must rely on the PDF bookmarks and TOC for online navigation. Hovering your mouse over a link will reveal its destination.
Pages in category "RockZap messages"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- ZAP0002 Missing input filename
- ZAP0003 Invalid filemode (mode)
- ZAP0004 Invalid parameter (parm)
- ZAP0005 Invalid input filename (filename)
- ZAP0006 Invalid syntax for (type) in statement (N)
- ZAP0007 NAME statement must precede VER/REP in statement (N)
- ZAP0008 Unknown control word (word) in statement (N)
- ZAP0009 Can't open (filename)
- ZAP0010 Insufficient storage for ROCKZAP
- ZAP0011 Error writing (filename), RC=(N)
- ZAP0012 Offset (offset) in statement (N) exceeds maximum (maxoffset) for CSECT (csect)
- ZAP0013 Statement (N) references (hex length) byte undefined area at offset (hex offset) CSECT (csect).
- ZAP0014 Verify data in statement (X) does not match verify data in statement (Y)
- ZAP0015 Verify data in statement (X) does not match replace data in statement (Y)
- ZAP0016 Replace data in statement (N )was not verified
- ZAP0018 Summary for module (module):
- ZAP0019 Can't open module (module)
- ZAP0021 Incorrect verify data in statement (N) at (csect offset)
- ZAP0022 ZAP data=(hexdata)
- ZAP0023 Module data=(hexdata)
- ZAP0024 ZAPs in statements (N-N) applied
- ZAP0025 ZAPs in statements (N-N) already applied
- ZAP0026 ZAPs in statements (N-N) backed out
- ZAP0027 ZAPs in statements (N-N) already backed out
- ZAP0028 ZAPs in statements (N-N) are circular
- ZAP0029 ZAPs in statements (N-N) ignored, CSECT (csect) is missing
- ZAP0030 End of RockZap
- ZAP0031 Invalid option (option)
- ZAP0032 ZAPs in statements (N-N) are not applied
- ZAP0033 Not all bytes were verified, backout may be incomplete
- ZAP0034 TXTLIB parameter is valid for CMS only
- ZAP0035 Non-EDF TXTLIBs are not supported
- ZAP0036 Record (N) invalid in (fn) (ft) (fm)
- ZAP0038 (fn) TXTLIB is not composed of fixed, 80 byte records.
- ZAP0039 Error writing (fn) (ft) (fm)
- ZAP0042 DUMP of (type) (name), CSECT (csect), Length (length)
- ZAP0044 Statements (n)-(n) processed.
- ZAP0045 PDSE format load library not supported