Difference between revisions of "M204wiki main page"
|Line 44:||Line 44:|
Revision as of 15:09, 29 March 2011
This wiki is for Model 204 User Language developers, database administrators, system managers, and anyone else who works with Model 204 and with Sirius Software products. It will, eventually, contain all the Sirius technical documentation.
Anyone who works with Model 204 is encouraged to contribute to this wiki, either by providing new content or correcting or improving content. As noted on the wiki edit page, do not submit copyrighted work without permission of the owner (though Sirius Software grants all users the right to post Sirius Software work, copyrighted or not, on this wiki). When contributing to the wiki, try to follow the recommendations in the Sirius wiki style guide and, when that guide is silent on an issue, the Wikipedia Style guide.
While this wiki is intended as a repository of general purpose Model 204 information, users should feel free to submit pages that might only be of interest in the submitter's organization. Of course, those pages should be clearly indicated as such.
Model 204 is a proprietary product of Computer Corporation of America, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rocket Software, Inc., which owns the trademark.
|Some Sirius Wiki starting points.|
Your use of M204wiki is at your sole risk. M204wiki is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Rocket Software, Inc. and its affiliates expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Rocket Software, Inc. and its affiliates make no warranty that
- M204wiki will meet your requirements,
- M204wiki will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- The results that may be obtained from the use of M204wiki will be accurate or reliable,
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through M204wiki will meet your expectations,
- Any errors in the software will be corrected,
- Or that this website, its content, and the servers on which the website and content are available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that Rocket Software, Inc. and its affiliates shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Rocket Software, Inc. or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from any of the following:
- The use or the inability to use M204wiki.
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from M204wiki.
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data.
- Statements or conduct of any third party on M204wiki.
- Any other matter relating to M204wiki.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of M204wiki is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Rocket Software, Inc. or its affiliates or through or from M204wiki shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this agreement.
Information created by third parties that you may access on the site or through links is not adopted or endorsed by Rocket Software, Inc. or its affiliates and remains the responsibility of such third parties.