DISPLAY ZAPS command
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Any user
- Displays the numbers of the zaps that have been applied to Model 204
DISPLAY ZAPS [ALL | n]
|n||is the name of a specific early warning.|
|ALL||displays all applied zap numbers. This is the default option.|
The following example displays the numbers of all zaps that have been applied:
- The DISPLAY ZAPS command displays the numbers of the zaps that have been applied to the current Model 204 ONLINE and BATCH204 modules (z/OS and z/VSE) or Online module or saved segment (z/VM). You can display all zaps or a particular zap.
Issue a USE command prior to a DISPLAY ZAPS command to direct the output to a destination other than the terminal.
- Starting with version 7.5 of Model 204, DISPLAY EW is an alias for the DISPLAY ZAPS command.
- Prior to version 7.5 of Model 204:
- The DISPLAY EW command performed this function.
- DISPLAY EW required system administrator privileges.
- Either an early warning number, or the ALL keyword was required.