Opens and determines the position of a Client's extra button bar. Command options locate the bar in an external window or on the Client main window, merged with the main button bar.
where position is one of these options that control the disposition of the extra button bar (the Extra Buttons window):
- top docks the window (places it, immobile) at the top left corner of the desktop.
- bottom docks the window at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- float places the window centrally and not docked (movable) on the desktop.
- main adds the extra buttons to the main button bar, immediately following the last main button. This is equivalent to selecting the Extra Buttons option in the Preferences dialog box.
- hide closes the Extra Buttons window.
- show opens the window and restores the previous dock mode, if any, or uses float as the default mode.
If the Extra Buttons window is already open, show has no effect.
The show parameter is the default.