Length of QTBL
- Default value
- Parameter type
- Where set
- On user's parameter line or reset by UTABLE command
- Related products
- Model 204 V2.2 or earlier
The number of 16-byte entries in QTBL
QTBL is used by User Language, FLOD, the Editor, the Host Language Interface, and SQL processing.
- For User Language threads, LQTBL can range from 10 to 262143.
- For non-User Language threads, LQTBL can range from 10 to 16383.
- For an application subsystem user, LQTBL must have a minimum value of 120.
If you get unrecoverable errors when running User Language requests, you might need to increase the size of LQTBL by approximately 1%-depending on your environment and the applications being run-and/or the LPDLST parameter.