M204.0022 Bug .. moduleName routineName
A Model 204 system error has occurred.
For example, if the message M204.0022: BUG..DKBM WRONG PAGE READ is displayed, the error might be caused by one of the following reasons:
- Two different DDNAMEs, DLBLs, or FILEDEFs point to the same data set name in an Online or BATCH204 environment when an attempt is made to open each.
- Various failures during DUMP or RESTORE processing that were overlooked.
- A multi-data set, Model 204 file, which was incorrectly restored:
- DSN=FIRST.M204 restored from a dump taken Jan 15, 1998 by a non-Model204 utility (FDR, DFDSS, IEBGENER, and so on)
- DSN=SECOND.M204 restore from a dump taken Dec 15, 1998 by a non-Model204 utility, and so on.
Response: Notify your System Manager.
System manager response: Contact Technical Support. Have the following documentation available:
- Audit trail
- System dump (if generated)
- User Language request for user who received message when applicable
|RETCODEO=96||Sets online return code|
|RETCODEB=96||Sets batch (single user) return code|
|CLASS=E||Error class; the message can be suppressed with the X'04' bit setting of the MSGCTL parameter|
|AUDITAD||Writes the message with line type AD to the audit trail|
|NOCOUNT||Does not increment the error count (ERCNT) parameter|
|OPR||Writes the message to the (operator) console|
|SAVE||Saves the message in the VIEW ERRORS table|
|SNAP||Generates a CCASNAP for the run|
|DUMP||Generates a SYSUDUMP for the entire Model 204 region|