Jump to navigation Jump to search
M204.0342 CTTC: statusInfo
This message appears on the audit trail during initialization of Model 204 for runs specifying a CCASTAT data set. The following fields describe the data set:
- yy.ddd hh:mm:ss (first) is the date and time that the table was created.
- yy.ddd hh:mm:ss (second) is the date and time that the table was updated.
- jjjjjjjj is the name of the last job that updated the table.
- vvvvvv is the volume serial of the disk on which the table resides.
- dsn is the data set name.
|RETCODEO=0||Sets online return code|
|RETCODEB=0||Sets batch (single user) return code|
|CLASS=I||Information class; the message can be suppressed with the X'02' bit setting of the MSGCTL parameter|
|AUDITAD||Writes the message with line type AD to the audit trail|
|NOCOUNT||Does not increment the error count (ERCNT) parameter|
|NOTERM||Does not display the message on the user's terminal|