Jump to navigation Jump to search
M204.0352 IODEV=nn, Ok uuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaa llllll yy.ddd mmm dd hh.mm.ss ccc nnnnnnnn
This is an audit trail message for a successful login or logout. The fields for the message are:
- nn is the IODEV type of the user's thread.
- uuuuuuuuuu is the user ID of the user who just logged in or out.
- aaaaaaaaaa is the account code of the user that just logged in or out.
- llllll is
LOGINwhen a user is logging in and
LOGOUTwhen a user is logging out.
- yy.ddd is the current Julian date.
- mmm dd is the current month and day. mmm is the abbreviated version of the month.
- hh.mm.ss is the current time is hours, minutes, and seconds.
- ccc is the number of currently active users. This number does not include the user who is logging in or out.
- nnnnnnnn is the terminal ID. If the user is communicating with Model 204 through SNA Communications Server, this field is determined by the logical terminal ID as specified in the installation's SNA Communications Server terminal configuration. If the user is using a VMCF channel, this field consists of the first eight characters of the user's Model 204 account. This field is blank for all other methods of communicating with Model 204.
|RETCODEO=0||Sets online return code|
|RETCODEB=0||Sets batch (single user) return code|
|CLASS=I||Information class; the message can be suppressed with the X'02' bit setting of the MSGCTL parameter|
|AUDITAD||Writes the message with line type AD to the audit trail|
|NOCOUNT||Does not increment the error count (ERCNT) parameter|
|NOTERM||Does not display the message on the user's terminal|