Jump to navigation Jump to search
M204.1307 token logon rejected - token2 (reason code: hexValue)
The Model 204 3270 terminal handler has rejected a logon request from a 3270 terminal for the reason stated. The following reason codes are defined:
- There are no control blocks available for new logons. Increase the number of IODEV 7 terminal definitions. The reason text is:
NOT ENOUGH 3270 TERMINALS.
- The terminal has been defined with a non-3270 transmission services profile. The LU type must be 2. The reason text is:
LU TYPE NOT=2.
- The terminal has been defined to require definite responses to messages it sends inbound to the host. The transmission services profile must be 3.
The reason text is:
TS PROFILE NOT=3.
- There has been an error on this terminal. This is a retryable error. The reason text is:
LOSTERM SET FOR THIS TERMINAL.
- The terminal definition is in use. This error should not occur. The reason text is:
TERMINAL ALREADY IN USE.
System manager response: Contact your SNA Communications Server (VTAM) systems programmer to correct the SNA Communications Server definition.
|RETCODEO=0||Sets online return code|
|RETCODEB=4||Sets batch (single user) return code|
|CLASS=E||Error class; the message can be suppressed with the X'04' bit setting of the MSGCTL parameter|
|AUDITAD||Writes the message with line type AD to the audit trail|
|NOCOUNT||Does not increment the error count (ERCNT) parameter|
|NOTERM||Does not display the message on the user's terminal|
|OPR||Writes the message to the (operator) console|
|SAVE||Saves the message in the VIEW ERRORS table|