M204.1762 File fileName: token ended abnormally
The dump or restore process terminated abnormally. This message is usually accompanied by another message explaining the cause of the error.
During a dump operation, one of the following conditions caused the error:
- Model 204 was unable to obtain the necessary resource locks to perform the dump operation.
- Model 204 was unable to obtain the storage needed to perform the dump operation.
- An I/O error occurred writing a page to the dump data set.
- The user performing the dump operation was bumped via the BUMP command.
During a restore operation, one of the following conditions caused the error:
- An I/O error occurred reading a page from the dump data set.
- The dump data set specifies a different file name than the file being restored.
- Model 204 was unable to obtain the storage needed to restore the file.
- An unauthorized LPM/DSL (logical page map/data set list) modification was requested.
- The file being restored has an insufficient number of pages allocated.
File manager response: Correct the error and retry. For a RESTORE command, make sure you are using the correct option number if you are making any changes to the file's location or format. See File dumping and restoring for a description of using the DUMP and RESTORE commands.
|RETCODEO=52||Sets online return code|
|RETCODEB=52||Sets batch (single user) return code|
|CLASS=E||Error class; the message can be suppressed with the X'04' bit setting of the MSGCTL parameter|
|AUDITER||Writes the message with line type ER to the audit trail|
|COUNT||Increments the error count (ERCNT) parameter|