Jump to navigation Jump to search
M204.2712 token token2 token3
This message displays information during SWITCH STREAM command processing. Within the message:
- token is either
- token2 is the name of the stream.
- token3 is some condition, as shown in the following list.
The following messages are possible:
- STREAM token2 IS BEING SWITCHED
A successful SWITCH command has been issued.
- MEMBER token2 IS EMPTY AND CANNOT BE SWITCHED
A member of the stream being switched has no records. It will not be switched in order to prevent empty members.
- STREAM token2 IS INELIGIBLE FOR SWITCHING
The stream cannot be switched because there are no further members behind the current one.
- STREAM token2 - NOT ALL MEMBERS SWITCHED
A parallel stream was switched, but not all members of the stream could be switched. This message is preceded by additional M204.2712 informational messages.
- STREAM token2 SWITCHED VIA COMMAND
A successful SWITCH command was issued. All data sets switched.
- SWITCH token2 WAS UNSUCCESSFUL
An unsuccessful switch command was issued. No data sets switched.
|RETCODEO=0||Sets online return code|
|RETCODEB=0||Sets batch (single user) return code|
|CLASS=I||Information class; the message can be suppressed with the X'02' bit setting of the MSGCTL parameter|
|AUDITMS||Writes the message with line type MS to the audit trail|
|NOCOUNT||Does not increment the error count (ERCNT) parameter|
|NOTERM||Does not display the message on the user's terminal|
|OPR||Writes the message to the (operator) console|