Each of these messages has a
MSIR and has several attributes, some of which you can control. For example,
the following command causes message
MSIR.0329 to stop being displayed at the
MSGCTL MSIR.0329 NOTERM
For information about controlling the message-processing attributes, see the MSGCTL command description.
Many MSIR messages indicate that an error occurred and the requested operation may not have completed
successfully. These are presented as
ER messages on the audit trail or in SirScan.
A number of the MSIR messages are described as being informational or warning
messages. The purpose of these messages may be to warn you, or simply to provide
some information; they do not in themselves indicate failure of an operation. These are presented as
MS messages on the audit trail or in SirScan.
PDF of category pages
You canto create a PDF file that contains all the pages in this category. If this category contains a "Subcategories" section, the PDF will also contain a linked list of the pages that belong to each subcategory listed in the "Subcategories" section.
Note: The resulting PDF is not optimized for online use. All blue links except for those in the table of contents (TOC) take you outside of the PDF (typically to http://m204wiki.rocketsoftware.com), so you must rely on the PDF bookmarks and TOC for online navigation. Hovering your mouse over a link will reveal its destination.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "MSIR.nnnn messages"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,071 total.(previous page) (next page)
- MSIR.0001 IUCV not installed
- MSIR.0002 Unable to load IUCVMULT
- MSIR.0003 IUCVMINI error, rc = (rc)
- MSIR.0004 HNDIUCV error, rc = (rc)
- MSIR.0005 Unable to connect to (name) rc = (rc)
- MSIR.0006 Connection severed, IPUSER = (ipuser)
- MSIR.0007 Unexpected IUCV interrupt, IPTYPE = (iptype)
- MSIR.0008 IUCV send error, IPTRGCLS = (iptrgcls), IPRCODE = (iprcode)
- MSIR.0009 IUCV message rejected, IPTRGCLS = (iptrgcls)
- MSIR.0010 IUCV audit error, IPTRGCLS = (iptrgcls), IPAUDIT = (ipaudit)
- MSIR.0011 Invalid response from initial message = (rc)
- MSIR.0012 Unable to attach JANUS PST, rc = (rc)
- MSIR.0013 Bind error, port number (portnum) already in use
- MSIR.0014 Bind error, errno = (rc)
- MSIR.0015 Bind error, PST shutting down
- MSIR.0016 Socket error, rc = (rc), errno = (errno)
- MSIR.0017 GETSOCKOPT error, rc = (rc), errno = (errno)
- MSIR.0018 Main path IOCTL error, rc = (rc), errno = (errno)
- MSIR.0019 Connection request rejected for port (port), MAXCON exceeded
- MSIR.0020 Connection request rejected for port (port), no SDAEMONS available
- MSIR.0021 LISTEN error, rc = (rc), errno = (errno)
- MSIR.0022 Main path SELECT error, rc = (rc), errno = (errno)
- MSIR.0023 Connection request rejected for port (port), couldn't get storage for buffers
- MSIR.0024 ACCEPT error, rc = (rc), errno = (errno)
- MSIR.0025 GIVESOCKET error, rc = (rc), errno = (errno)
- MSIR.0026 Connection request rejected for port (port), site connection limit exceeded
- MSIR.0027 TAKESOCKET error, rc = (rc), errno = (errno)
- MSIR.0028 Client path IOCTL error, rc = (rc), errno = (errno)
- MSIR.0029 CLOSE error, rc = (rc), errno = (errno)
- MSIR.0030 Port name missing for JANUS command
- MSIR.0031 Port (port) already stopped
- MSIR.0032 Port (port) already started
- MSIR.0033 Port (port) already draining
- MSIR.0034 Port (port) already forcing
- MSIR.0035 Port (port) drain requested
- MSIR.0036 Port (port) force requested
- MSIR.0037 Port (port) deleted
- MSIR.0038 Port (port) not started
- MSIR.0039 Port (port) started
- MSIR.0040 Invalid JANUS subcommand '(token)'
- MSIR.0041 No ports named (port) defined
- MSIR.0042 Port name (port) invalid
- MSIR.0043 Can't define (type) port, support not linked in
- MSIR.0044 CMD required for (type) port
- MSIR.0045 Insufficient storage for JANUS control blocks
- MSIR.0046 Insufficient storage for JANUS buffers
- MSIR.0047 Insufficient storage for (porttype) tables
- MSIR.0048 PST shutting down, can't start (port)
- MSIR.0049 Remote server name missing for JANUS command
- MSIR.0050 Invalid LOGIN record received from (port)
- MSIR.0051 Invalid (keyword) parameter
- MSIR.0052 (Requesttype) called when not an Open Server
- MSIR.0053 Invalid buffer type received from (port)
- MSIR.0054 BUG condition - (condition)
- MSIR.0055 Subcommand missing for JANUS command
- MSIR.0056 Invalid buffer header received from (port)
- MSIR.0057 Unexpected EOM received from (port)
- MSIR.0058 Remote server name must be 30 characters or fewer
- MSIR.0059 Remote server HOST missing for JANUS command
- MSIR.0060 SDAEMON is an obsolete command
- MSIR.0061 Can't issue SDAEMON command from SDAEMON
- MSIR.0062 SDAEMON command can only be issued on IODEV 3
- MSIR.0063 Insufficient storage to start SDAEMON
- MSIR.0064 No free IODEV number to use for SDAEMON
- MSIR.0065 LOBUFF must be at least 256 for SDAEMONS
- MSIR.0066 Unable to add $COMM output to output $LIST
- MSIR.0067 Error doing $COMM output
- MSIR.0068 Running $COMM request for USER (user)
- MSIR.0069 Can't issue SDAEMON command from subsystem
- MSIR.0070 Insufficient storage to initialize TCPIP
- MSIR.0071 Port name must be 8 characters or fewer
- MSIR.0072 Can't issue SDAEMON command while web port(s) started
- MSIR.0073 Invalid port type (type)
- MSIR.0074 Invalid (item) - must be number between (min) and (max)
- MSIR.0075 '(Parm)' is not valid for (type) ports
- MSIR.0076 No remote servers named (string) defined on port(s) (string)
- MSIR.0077 Host name (name) resolved to (addr)
- MSIR.0078 Sirius functions are expired
- MSIR.0079 Sirius functions not authorized for CPU (cpuid)
- MSIR.0080 Invalid value (value) for SDAEMDEV
- MSIR.0081 Maximum connections cannot exceed number of SDAEMONS ((value))
- MSIR.0082 Maximum connections cannot exceed authorization limit ((authlimit))
- MSIR.0083 (Load type) (porttype) tables for USER (user)
- MSIR.0084 Unable to resolve host name (host)
- MSIR.0085 Unable to connect to (host) port (portnum)
- MSIR.0086 Invalid parameter (parameter)
- MSIR.0087 Port name (portname) already defined
- MSIR.0088 Maximum number of ports ((ports)) already defined
- MSIR.0089 Remote server port missing for JANUS command
- MSIR.0090 Name must follow 'OPEN' keyword
- MSIR.0091 OPEN name must be 8 characters or fewer
- MSIR.0092 SDAEMON unable to open (catfile)
- MSIR.0093 Port name missing for JANUS DEFINE command
- MSIR.0094 Port number missing for JANUS DEFINE command
- MSIR.0095 Port type missing for JANUS DEFINE command
- MSIR.0096 Value missing for (param) in JANUS DEFINE command
- MSIR.0097 No ports named (pname) with remote servers named (sname) defined
- MSIR.0098 No SDAEMONS available to load (porttype) tables
- MSIR.0099 SDAEMON could not load (porttype) tables
- MSIR.0100 Starting SQL connection for USER (user)
- MSIR.0101 SQL connection closed by initiating user
- MSIR.0102 Invalid initial data from IFDIAL client at (ipaddress)
- MSIR.0103 Incompatible IFDIAL client at (ipaddress)
- MSIR.0104 Invalid data received from IFDIAL client at (ipaddress)
- MSIR.0105 Port (portname) defined
- MSIR.0106 Port (portname) in use
- MSIR.0107 Port (portname) not stopped, can't delete
- MSIR.0108 Buffer size must follow 'RBSIZE' keyword
- MSIR.0109 JANCAT filename must be 8 characters or fewer
- MSIR.0110 Insufficient storage for JANUS RPC buffers
- MSIR.0111 Connection from (ipaddress) terminated, insufficient storage for (purpose)
- MSIR.0112 Connection from (ipaddress) terminated, pacing protocol violation
- MSIR.0113 Connection from (ipaddress) terminated, terminal input required
- MSIR.0114 Processing connection for port (portname) from (ipaddress)
- MSIR.0115 Starting outgoing site manager for port (portnum), remote server (servnam)
- MSIR.0116 Starting incoming site manager for port (portnum), remote server (servnam)
- MSIR.0117 Invalid response to LOGIN RECEIVED from remote server (servnam)
- MSIR.0118 TCPTYPE must be set to 'IBM', 'INTERLNK', 'KNET', or 'HPNS'
- MSIR.0119 TCPTYPE of 'INTERLNK' is only valid under MVS
- MSIR.0120 AOPEN error, RETCODE = (rc), ERRCODE = (ec) DIAGCODE = (dc)
- MSIR.0121 (Function) ERROR, RETCODE = (rc), COMPCODE = (cc) TPLRTNCD = (tplrc)
- MSIR.0122 (Product) is expired
- MSIR.0123 (Product) not authorized for CPU (cpuid)
- MSIR.0125 Invalid TRUST option
- MSIR.0126 Parameter missing for TRUST command
- MSIR.0127 Insufficient storage to add entry for (userid)
- MSIR.0128 RESTART functionality being provided by SIRTUNE
- MSIR.0129 Insufficient storage to add RESTAUTH entry (entry)
- MSIR.0130 RESTAUTH command only valid under CMS
- MSIR.0131 USERID '(userid)' too long for RESTAUTH command
- MSIR.0132 Restart utility is not running
- MSIR.0133 Restart utility is started
- MSIR.0134 No JANUS (entity) defined
- MSIR.0135 Invalid (parameter) (value)
- MSIR.0136 Invalid IP address (ipaddress)
- MSIR.0137 Invalid port number (port)
- MSIR.0138 INONLY invalid, Janus Open Server support not linked in
- MSIR.0139 OUTONLY invalid, Janus Open Client support not linked in
- MSIR.0140 Can't define a remote server as both INONLY and OUTONLY
- MSIR.0141 (Parameter) ID must be 10 characters or fewer
- MSIR.0143 Can't add remote server to port (portname) because not an OPENSERV port
- MSIR.0144 Remote server (servername) already added to port (portname)
- MSIR.0145 Insufficient storage to add remote server (servername) TO PORT (portname)
- MSIR.0146 Remote server (servername) added to port (portname)
- MSIR.0147 Can't delete remote server (servername) from port (portname), a connection is active
- MSIR.0148 Remote server (servername) deleted from port (portname)
- MSIR.0149 SYBMSG(20149,14,1) (message)
- MSIR.0150 SYBMSG(4002,14,1) Login failed.
- MSIR.0151 SYBMSG(20151,14,1) TDS version invalid.
- MSIR.0152 SYBMSG(20152,14,1) Language request invalid on RPCONLY port.
- MSIR.0153 SYBMSG(20153,15,1) Invalid RPC parameter datatype received.
- MSIR.0154 SYBMSG(20154,15,1) Length of variables and RPC parameters exceeds RBSIZE
- MSIR.0155 SYBMSG(20155,15,1) Invalid (type) stream received.
- MSIR.0156 SYBMSG(20156,15,1) Unable to open server (type) (fgname)
- MSIR.0157 SYBMSG(20157,15,1) Invalid statement '(statement)'.
- MSIR.0158 SYBMSG(131,15,1) The size ((size)) given to the parameter '(parm)' exceeds the maximum (255).
- MSIR.0159 SYBMSG(20159,15,1) '(Statement)' statement invalid after EXEC statement.
- MSIR.0160 SYBMSG(103,15,1) The identifier that starts with '(token)' is too long.
- MSIR.0161 SYBMSG(20161,15,1) Unsupported syntax near '(token)'.
- MSIR.0162 SYBMSG(20162,15,1) Unclosed quote before character string '(token)'.
- MSIR.0163 SYBMSG(2715,16,1) Parameter '(parm)' has an invalid datatype.
- MSIR.0164 SYBMSG(102,15,1) Incorrect syntax near '(token)'.
- MSIR.0165 SYBMSG(134,15,1) The variable name '(varname)' has already been declared.
- MSIR.0166 SYBMSG(156,15,1) Incorrect syntax near the keyword '(keyword)'
- MSIR.0167 SYBMSG(137,15,1) Must declare variable '(varname)'.
- MSIR.0168 SYBMSG(20168,15,1) Unable to store value '(value)' into variable of type (type).
- MSIR.0169 SYBMSG(20169,15,1) Implicit conversion from datatype '(itype)' to '(otype)' is not allowed.
- MSIR.0170 SYBMSG(20170,15,1) Unsupported datatype '(type)'.
- MSIR.0171 SYBMSG(179,15,1) Can't use OUTPUT option when passing a constant to a stored procedure.
- MSIR.0172 SYBMSG(119,15,1) Must pass parameter number (num) and subsequent parameters as '@name = value'.
- MSIR.0173 SYBMSG(20173,15,1) Request from server (sname) at IP address (ipaddress) rejected, remote server not defined.
- MSIR.0174 SYBMSG(20174,15,1) Request from server (sname) at IP address (ipaddress) rejected, already have incoming connection.
- MSIR.0175 SYBMSG(20175,15,1) Request from server (sname) at IP address (ipaddress) rejected, incoming connections not allowed.
- MSIR.0176 SYBMSG(20176,15,1) Request from server (sname) at IP address (ipaddress) rejected, couldn't resolve host name for VERIP.
- MSIR.0177 SYBMSG(20177,15,1) Request from server (sname) at IP address (ipaddress) rejected, source is not expected IP address.
- MSIR.0178 Protocol error, connection with server (sname) at IP address (ipaddress) terminated.
- MSIR.0179 Unable to set up subchannel for server (servername), (info)
- MSIR.0180 RECV error, rc = (rc), errno = (errno)
- MSIR.0181 Unexpected token (token) received connection with server (servername) at IP address (ipaddr) terminated.
- MSIR.0182 Message from server - Msg (msgnum), Level (level), State (state):
- MSIR.0183 Message from server - Msg (msg), Level (level), State (state):
- MSIR.0184 Message from server - Server (servername), Procedure (proc), Line (linenum):
- MSIR.0185 Message from server - (msg)
- MSIR.0186 Connection to server (servername) terminated, insufficient RPC buffer space
- MSIR.0187 Connection to server (servername) terminated, unsupported datatype received
- MSIR.0188 Connection to server (servername) terminated, return code (rc) from (function)
- MSIR.0189 (Porttype) SDAEMON (USER (usernum)) still active port (portname)
- MSIR.0190 Error creating
- MSIR.0191 Error compiling
- MSIR.0192 No (entity) defined in (filename)
- MSIR.0193 Port (portname) reloaded
- MSIR.0194 SDAEMON for port (portname) is logging off
- MSIR.0195 Invalid value (value) for (field) in record (recnum) of (file)
- MSIR.0196 Missing value for (field) in record (recnum) of (file)
- MSIR.0197 Error opening (file or group) (name)
- MSIR.0198 Insufficient CCATEMP for (porttype) tables
- MSIR.0199 No columns defined for table (tabname)
- MSIR.0200 Sirius Fast/Backup Restore is using full (type) I/O
- MSIR.0201 Invalid NBUFF parameter
- MSIR.0202 Invalid DUMP option '(option)'