- Default value
- Parameter type
- Fparms, tables, and user
- Where set
- Related products
- Model 204 V6.1 or earlier
The name of the current file, that is, the default file context (if the default context is not a Model 204 group).
- The DEFCNTX and APDFCNTX parameters, which are quite similar to CURFILE but provide more information and with more accuracy.
- The $Curfile function.
Note: It is recommended that you use
$View('CURFILE'); in some circumstances $Curfile returns more accurate information than the CURFILE parameter.
- The DEFAULT and OPEN commands, which reset the file/group context.
- The OPENC command, which does not reset the file/group context.
- The CLOSE command, which might reset the file/group context.